LH North Ltd. is a heavy civil construction company based in Northwestern Ontario specializing in building and designing world-class infrastructure such as bridges, roads, deep foundations, and underground water networks. With over 15 years of experience, LH North continues to expand its fleet of cranes, heavy duty trucks, construction equipment and vehicles. LH North Ltd. is currently seeking applicants for General Labour.
We offer competitive wages including pension and benefits along with a safe and progressive work environment.
- Perform various duties on construction sites, including but not limited to traffic control, site cleanup, use of various tools, loading and unloading materials, equipment and tools
- Capable of learning through on-the-job training
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently as required
- Work in conjunction with other employees to achieve efficient and safe work environment
- Construction skills/knowledge an asset, hand and power tool skills an asset
- Ability to bend, stretch, lift, push, pull and carry
- Ability to work in varied outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to work longer hours
- Ability to travel – accommodations provided by LH North
- Working at Heights (MOL approved) an asset, but not required
- Must have 8” steel toe CSA approved work boots, all other personal protective equipment will be provided by LH North
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail or in person: 4 Cooper Road, Rosslyn, ON P7K 0E3
- Fax: 807-623-0421
We thank you for your interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. LH North Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities and encourage applicants selected for an interview to notify us of any accommodations required.