LH North Ltd. is a heavy civil construction company based in Northwestern Ontario specializing in building and designing world-class infrastructure such as bridges, roads, deep foundations, and underground water networks. With over 15 years of experience, LH North continues to expand its fleet of cranes, heavy duty trucks, construction equipment and vehicles. Due to our expanding workload LH North Ltd. is continuously seeking new engineering students and recent graduates.
- Capable of learning through on-the-job training
- Reporting to the onsite Foreman and assisting with QA duties
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Work in conjunction with other employees to achieve efficient and safe work environment
- Actively participate in site safety and quality control/ survey process
- Construction skills/knowledge
- Excellent communication to liaise with consulting engineers, contractors and management
- Ability to work in varied outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to work longer hours, ability to work out of town
Must have 8″ steel toe CSA approved work boots, all other personal protective equipment will be provided by LH North.
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail or in person: 4 Cooper Road, Rosslyn, ON P7K 0E3
- Fax: (807) 623-0421
We thank you for your interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. LH North Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities and encourage applicants selected for an interview to notify us of any accommodations required.